Google Analytics WordPress Plugins are critical nowadays as they give propelled offices which help you screen everything identified with examination through the administrator territory of your WordPress site.
Just by deploying a Google analytics plugin you can track page views, sessions, bounce rates, create custom metrics or dimensions, and generate numerous reports.
Now the question arises which is the best Google analytics plugin for your website?
We have Best Google Analytics WordPress Plugins recorded in this blog will enable you to consolidate Google investigation and any WordPress sites.
MonsterInsights gives you the best google examination WordPress plugin which enables you to follow client exercises on your site. You can without much of a stretch associate any WordPress site with Google investigation utilizing this plugin . It gives all of you following subtleties, reports, other significant subtleties on your WordPress run.
- Basic Plan:- This plan charges $39 a year and allows you to do tracking via Google analytics on a single website.
- Plus Plan:- $99 is the yearly cost of this plan with which you get 5 sites support and other facilities.
- PRO Plan:- This is the highest plan through which you can have deploy this plugin on 50 websites at a price of $199 a year.
- 1-Google Analytics Dashboard
- 2- eCommerce Tracking
- 3-Affiliate Link Tracking
- 4-File Download Tracking
- 5-Google AMP Tracking
- 6-Published Time Tracking
- 7-Focus Keyword Tracking 8-Telephone & Email Link Tracking
2-Google Analytics by Users and Roles
With this Google examination plugin, you can put the following code on every one of the pages of your site and track explicit clients who are playing out specific activities on your site. This will give a precise report and help you take right choices dependent on it.
- This plugin is priced around $9 and grants you a worldwide license to use the product. Just pay $1.88 to get an extended support to 12 months for this plugin.
- The extended plan is priced $80 and in order to get an extended support for 12 months you have to pay around $22.50 extra.
- Generate more accurate reports from data provided by Google analytics
- Allows you to track website traffic and user actions in different ways
- Define users and roles to extract relevant data from all pages
- You can also define which users you don’t want to track
3. WP Google Analytics Events
WP Google Analytics Events is one of the most dominant and easy to use Google investigation plugin right now in the market nowadays. This plugin licenses you to send different occasions to Google Analytics dependent on client associates with your site.
- Plugin Plan :- $99 is the yearly cost of this plugin which comes with all types of updates and support.
- Plugin + Plan :- With this plan you have to pay $99/year for the plugin and $149 one time as the setup fees.
- 1-YouTube API Integration
- 2-Link Tracking
- 3-Better Bounce Control
- 4-Click Tracking
- 5-Scroll Tracking
4. Google Analytics WD
With Google Analytics WD you can add following code to your WordPress site just by following a couple of basic advances. You can deal with objectives, characterize custom measurements, remove reports, and that’s just the beginning.
- Free Plan :- This is a forever free plan with which you can track reports for pages or posts and perform other basic analytics.
- Personal Plan :- $30 is charged for single domain support with multiple advanced feature access.
- Business Plan :- This plan will cost $45 for 3 domain support along with various plugin features & facilities.
- Reports can be presented in pie and column chart for proper understanding
- You can create custom dimensions & reports
- Roles and users for exclusions can also be tracked
5-Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
This Google Analytics for WordPress plugin enables you to track your site using the latest Google Analytics tracking code and allows you to view key Google Analytics stats in your WordPress install.
In addition to a set of general Google Analytics stats, in-depth Page reports and in-depth Post reports allow further segmentation of your analytics data, providing performance details for each post or page from your website.
- Google Analyticator is free to install and use on WordPress site plugin. This plugin free.
- 1- Download link tracking
- 2- Monitor the site speed tracking
- 3- It supports Universal as well as traditional analytics